Role: Quantity Surveyor (PQS) / Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
Are you a Quantity Surveyor (PQS) in the Birmingham area looking for a consultancy dedicated to employee satisfaction?
My client is looking to hire an experienced Quantity Surveyor (PQS) / Senior Quantity Surveyor for PQS duties including Employer's Agent. As an independent building and construction cost management consultancy, my client is dedicated to employee satisfaction and provides excellent career progression for the right candidates. With three UK offices, there is the chance to move around within the role with the opportunity to work on some of the biggest projects in Birmingham, London and the rest of the UK.
You will be rewarded with an excellent package mirroring your talent, skills and experience. Your base salary will be in the region of £40,000 - £55,000 along with a generous package including car allowance, company pension scheme and all professional memberships paid. The company will also pay for any training you wish to receive.
- Be experienced in commercial/industrial, retail, residential, leisure and mixed use construction.
- Have an MRICS qualification, or be working towards one.
- Have excellent references
- Have an excellent work history
- Have most recently worked in a consultancy setting
- Be experienced in JCT and NEC contracts
- Be motivated and ambitious with excellent communication skills
If you meet all the criteria, contact Adam at Akton Recruitment immediately to arrange a Teams interview.