M&E Quantity Surveyor
Akton are currently recruiting for a leading Building and Construction Consultancy which is currently seeking applications from experienced M&E Quantity Surveyors to join their London team. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals to work on iconic London projects and further their career in a growing team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified - within a construction-related discipline
- MRICS qualified (not essential)
- Four-six years' post-chartered M&E experience
- Pre and post contract experience on high value projects within the built sector, ideally including hotels, commercial or residential projects
- Experience working within a client-focused environment and a personal commitment to delivering excellent client service
- Ability to manage personal workload and a significant portion of projects in co-operation with line manager
- Strategic thinker with broad problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills - ability to provide guidance and advice to junior members, both in their work and professional development
- Mentoring - you will mentor the junior staff and will be allocated dedicated resource to support you in your role
They are an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. They focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of their clients' developments and property assets.
They deliver Project Leadership, Cost Certainty, Construction Success and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
Their people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. They ensure that they remain leaders in their field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm.
They are one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through their social impact programme giving back to the communities they help to build.