role: Quantity surveyor
must have 2 years Structural / Architectural Steel experience
- Take commercial ownership of the projects from estimating the following contract award.
- Liaise and provide commercial support to the internal buying department in the procurement of materials and any sub-contracted elements.
- Prepare, submit and agree monthly applications for payments as well as monitoring and ensuring prompt payment.
- Lead and manage the change control process and ensure all variations to the contract are identified and priced to ensure full recovery.
- Negotiate and agree on the value of all variations with the client organisation.
- Manage and maximise positive project cashflow including producing the weekly report
- Monitor, analyse and manage all internal and external project costs.
- Provide commercial and contractual advice and support to the Project Team.
- Ensure all contractual notices and procedures within the contract are adhered to and fulfilled.
- Prepare, submit and where appropriate agree on the final application for payment to the client.
- Prepare the monthly internal and external commercial reports and CVRs
- Ensure project compliance with all internal commercial and contractual governance.
if you would like to send you CV directly to me please send to email@example.com