c£55,000 - £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance
My client is a Specialist Electrical & Mechanical Engineering sub-contractor that operates across the clean & dirty water treatment and general Industrial Engineering sites including chemical, food and pharmaceutical, power plants, waste to energy and recycling plants. We are looking to add a Quantity Surveyor to the team. To be considered for the role you must have NEC3 Contract experience.
Purpose of the role:
To provide a professional commercial support services to the project teams through the efficient administration of contracts; identifying and controlling costs and commercial risks & opportunities in support of the overall business plan.
- To understand and adhere to the Business Health and Safety policy.
- To understand and follow instructions provided by the Company and Parent company Commercial representatives
- To perform all tasks and duties diligently and professionally within a timely manner and where applicable, to the deadlines provided.
- To understand and adhere to the business processes applicable to the role when completing all tasks and duties.
- To prepare for and attend with respective PM’s monthly project reviews to communicate risk and financial performance.
- Support the PM’s to provide detailed progress to date, forward projections on the completion of all project deliverables and present improvements to existing processes for discussion.
- To achieve all objectives as required by the annual appraisal process
- To gain a full understanding of the Commercial Systems & Procedures as they apply within each contract and the Company.
- Cost Reporting
- Sub-Contract Administration
- Cash Management
- Commercial System & Procedures
- Project Management / Commercial Interface
- Contract Law