Akton is currently seeking an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join our client who is an independant construction company with a reputation for providing seamless project delivery within a live environment.
- Ensure accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development
- Assist with the preparation of tenders and procure sub-contractors
- Maintain budget control throughout development
- Liaise with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity
- Evaluate and agree variations and instructions
- Ensure time constraints are adhered to with an ability to prioritise to the workload
- A HNC or equivalent in Quantity Surveying.
- Experience of participating in the successful commercial delivery on a number of retail projects and able to demonstrate experience of alternative forms of procurement.
- The salary dependant upon the candidates background however all levels of experience will be considered provided they are aligned with working in the retail sector.
- Negotiable Salary doe.
- Benefits also included