Shifts: Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm Friday 8.30am to 3.45pm (45minutes for lunch daily)
Salary: Competitive Salary
I am looking for a Quality Systems Manager for a UK’s leading offsite construction specialist.
The ideal candidate needs to have experience working within a lean manufacturing environment and to understand the lean manufacturing skills. You need to have ISO 9001 Internal Auditor qualifications or preferably ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Qualification. Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers is essential. You need to have a clear understanding of continuous improvement techniques – Six Sigma Green Belt pref.
- Ensuring compliance with the ISO 9001 standard.
- Appointed Management Representative for External Audits.
- NCR Management.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Conduct and co-ordinate internal audits as per the audit schedule (All Construction Sites).
- Monthly Quality meetings.
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department.
- Identify business improvements opportunities within the organisation.
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please call Charlie Paton on 0161 233 0034