Day Shifts: Monday to Thursday 7:00 – 4:00 Friday 7:00 – 1:00
I am looking for a Quality Inspector for a company who have been supplying multi-service corridor modules, plant skids and pre-fabricated pipework to the construction industry for 10 years.
The ideal candidate needs to be mechanical bias with good electrical knowledge. Experience in the offsite prefabrication industry is preferred. You need to have the ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical project drawings and the ability to read and interpret technical documents and specifications. Must be familiar with the snagging software.
- Monitor installation operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process, where required if it benefits productivity, without impacting on quality of finished product or safety of the work force.
- Accept or reject finished products.
- Inspect products at varying stages of the manufacturing process and sign QA inspection sheets for relevant operation.
- Report inspection and test data using QA documentation.
- Photograph completed products and place images on file for future reference.