Salary: £9.50 – £10.50 per hour
Shifts: Days or Nights
I am looking for a Quality Inspector for manufacturer which produces an extensive range of polythene-based packaging and has been doing for over 27 years.
The ideal candidate needs to have experience working within the plastic industry however it’s not compulsory. You need to have experience working within the inspection department in a manufacturing environment.
- Checking finished goods meet quality standards
- Carrying out online checks in all production areas, reporting any non-conformity to production and QM.
- Ensuring operators are completing their paperwork and checks correctly.
- Ensuring that all goods and materials are correctly identified at all stages.
- Helping QC team with customer return inspections.
- Carrying out routing material testing including tensile and dart.
- Updating production records for specific customers.
- Completing test reports and documentation.
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please call Charlie Paton on 0161 233 0034.