Salary: £15 per hour
Shifts: 39hours per week – Monday to Thursday 7.30 – 4.30 Friday 7.30 to 3.30
I am looking for a Quality Inspector for an engineering aerospace company who products sheet metal assemblies and components.
The ideal candidates need to have experience working within the sheet metal industry. You need to have sound knowledge of generating FAIR’s in accordance with AS9102 requirements. Experience working within an inspection environment preferably with a QMS in accordance with AS/EN9100.
- Perform in process, first off and final inspection activities on all products and evaluate conformance to engineering requirements
- Perform thorough paperwork checks.
- Raise NCR’s for non-conforming material/products and support corrective action activity investigations when required.
- Generate FAIR’s in accordance with AS 9102.
- Support the internal calibration process when required.
If you are interested and would like to apply please call Charlie Paton on 0161 233 0034.