Salary: 30 -38k (dependent on exp)
I am looking for a Quality Inspector for a Precision Engineering company which manufacturers components for the Oil and Gas and Marine industry.
The ideal candidate needs to have experience/background in precision engineering machining. You need to be able to read and interpret technical engineering drawings and have the ability use the standard measuring equipment. CMM experience is desirable. Working to the QMS 9001 and conducting audits is essential.
- To develop, manage and control all aspects of the companies QMS.
- Establish mechanisms for timely reporting and analysis of process quality data.
- Responsible for sign off at both first off, intermediate and final stages, along with ensuring that quality is maintained.
- You will need to be competent in the use and calibration of a wide variety of measuring instruments.
- Audit and inspector components, parts and finished products to extremely close tolerances.