fts: 8:00 – 5.00 (Day Shifts)
I am looking for a Quality Inspector for a family owned manufacturing company that provides a world class precision engineering service which manufactures components for the Automotive, Marine and other industries.
The ideal candidates needs to have experience operating and programming CMM (Mitutoyo) and have the ability to use standard measuring equipment. You must have sound knowledge the following quality tools, PPAP, 8D and 5Y. Knowledge of working to IATF 16949/ISO9001 standards is a must.
- Checking parts to sample plans
- First off Approvals
- Maintaining ISO 9001 Quality Systems
- Carrying out investigation on suspect / defective parts.
- Use of Manual CMM/ standard measuring equipment/ imaging machine.
- Data entry using internal software systems.