I am looking for a Quality Engineer for a manufacturer of high-quality composite components for the aerospace industry.
The ideal candidate needs to have over 5 years’ experience as QA or QE within the aerospace industry. You need to have experience working to AS9100 and Nadcap and knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Tool and Techniques. Sound knowledge of conducting internal and external audits to AS9100 and generating FAIR’s to AS9102.
- Creating audit schedule for all internal audits i.e AS9100, Nadcap, AS9110.
- Ensuring audits are completed on schedule to an acceptable standard.
- Hosting customer / regulatory audits and responding to NCR’s.
- Control and management of non-conformance via Q-pulse.
- Coordinating and establishing an affectivity MRB process.
- Dealing with customer issues and returns
- Reviewing and compiling FAIR’s to AS9102 and customer requirement
- Supporting PFMEA activities.
If you are interested and would like to apply then please call Charlie Paton on 0161 233 0034.