Basic: £25-35k (Dependent on experience)
Shifts: Days – Monday to Thursday 9.00 – 4.30 Friday 9.00 – 2.15 (Flexi Time)
I am looking for a Quality Engineer for a precision plastic injection moulding company.
The ideal candidate needs to have proven experience within quality engineering in parts manufacturing sector – preferably plastics. Previous experience of using and programming Faro ARM , CMM and OGP is desirable. Know-how to use the following quality tools, ISIR and PPAP.
- Supporting the Operations Director the ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 accreditation and auditing process.
- Undertaking ISIR and a PPAP hybrid on complex NPI projects.
- Responsible for managing the internal audit process.
- Accountable for the goods-inwards process.
- Build and manager customer relationships.