Day Shifts: Monday to Thursday 7.30 – 4.00pm Friday 7.30 – 2.00pm
I am looking for a Quality Controller for a nutraceutical, dietary supplement and bulk powder manufacturer.
The ideal candidate needs to have experience working within food manufacturing. Knowledge of BRC standards and quality requirements is desirable.
- Monitoring operations to ensure that they meet correct standards.
- Raw material assessments.
- Finished product collection, sampling and assessment.
- Liaises with Quality and Manufacturing to correct errors and address non-conformances in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with production/warehouse personnel to place material on Quality Hold as needed.
- Review of Batch Production Records to confirm checks are within specification prior to product release.