Shifts: 5 straight days per work – 3 weeks on Day Shift followed by 3 weeks on Back Shift ( See rota at the bottom of the advert)
I am looking for a Quality Control Technician for a family owned Agri food business which pack and sell over 1.5 million eggs per day to the supermarket multiples.
The ideal candidate needs to come from the food industry however candidates willing to learn who have previously worked within a Quality role will be considered. Ability to work shifts and weekends is essential.
- Inspection and testing
- Daily monitoring and checking
- Completing records
- Ensure date coding and labelling complies with customer specification and legislation.
- Identify products that do not meet standards.
- Maintenance and calibration of measuring devices.
- Ensure good standard of hygiene and GMP maintained.
- Conduct internal hygiene and fabrication audits.
Ability to work shifts and weekends essential
5 straight days per week.
3 weeks on Day Shift, followed by 3 weeks on Back Shift. Rota as follows:
- Sunday - Off
- Monday - Off
- Tuesday - 05:50 - 14:00
- Wednesday - 05:50 - 14:00
- Thursday - 05:50 - 14:00
- Friday - 07:00 - 16:00
- Saturday - 07:00 - 16:00
- Sunday - 07:00 - 16:00
- Monday - 07:00 - 16:00
- Tuesday - 13:50 - 22:00
- Wednesday - 13:50 - 22:00
- Thursday - 13:50 - 22:00
- Friday - Off
- Saturday - Off
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference CP-908, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Charlie Paton on 0161 233 0034.