Property Services Manager required for a fantastic contract based in Sittingbourne
- Manage the Council's property team to ensure that effective and efficient services are provided.
- Provide professional property advice to members and senior officer as the Council's most senior property professional on all aspects of the management of the Council's property portfolio.
- Manage the Council's Health & safety function.
- Develop and maintain a fully costed Asset Management Plan.
- Develop and maintain a Property Asset Strategy.
- Lead and oversee the delivery of corporate property projects coordinating procurement, stakeholder liaison and budget management to delivery.
- Ensure that tenants comply with requirements set out in their lease to ensure compliance with legislation and regulation and the Council makes best use of its assets.
- Lead on ensuring that the condition of the Council's property is accurately recorded and safeguarded.
- Manage delegated budgets and ensure effective financial planning in accordance with the Council's Financial Regulations.
- Act as the professional client for property services bought in from external providers.
- Professional qualification (RICS/CIOB/or equivalent)
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of working at a senior level within a similar environment.
- Proven track record of leading multi disciplinary teams.
- Proven track record of managing a multi site estate.
- Detailed working and operational knowledge of the development process.
- In depth knowledge of relevant legislation and national guidance relating to the built environment.
- Experience of managing resources including staff management and financial budget management.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of the broader range of services provided by local authorities.
- Experience of working with and advising elected members.
- Temp Contract 6 Months
- Council Based Role
- Based in Sittingbourne
- £33.78 per hour (Paid Via Umbrella Company)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email