Banner Default Image
Back to job search

Property Lawyer

  • Location:


  • Sector:


  • Job type:


  • Salary:

    Up to £35 per day

  • Contact:

    Eszter Katona

  • Contact email:

  • Job ref:


  • Published:

    17 days ago

  • Expiry date:


  • Startdate:


Property Lawyer- Hillingdon

? Conduct of complex and large acquisitions and disposals by agreement and under compulsory purchase powers as well as smaller and routine conveyancing work.

? Deal with the Conveyancing aspects of sales to Council tenants and all Agreements and Charges with and to the Housing Associations.

? Ensure the relevant authority has been obtained prior to the completion of every transaction.

? Undertake correspondence relating to easements, boundaries, restrictive covenants etc., and consult as appropriate with Groups, other parties, barristers and solicitors on related matters.

? Set the detailed programme for the Property Aspect of Compulsory Purchaser Orders and to ensure all related work is undertaken within the relevant timescale, including the proper scrutiny of objections received, the sealing of the approved order, drafting of notices and advertisements etc. and shall include:-

? Deal with all objections received negotiating as required with a view to an agreement to withdraw objections, to prepare recommendations relating to evidence required for Inquires and to prepare proofs evidence for approval by barristers.

? Supervise preparation of all documents and carry out research into the law and facts required for Inquires.

? Prepare statement of reasons, draft and serve notices for Inquiry for entry on land, ensuring possession of land according to target date.

? Consult and liaise with all relevant parties where appropriate in relation to the resettlement of displaced tenants and occupiers and to deal with any resultant compensation claims.

? Undertake special projects as directed.

? Have conduct of cases in Courts, Tribunals etc. and appear on behalf of the Council.

? To prepare and serve all Notices required under Part II Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.