Property Data Manager required for a fantastic contract based in Camden
- Provide effective team management, technical advice and supervision ensuring the overall workload of the Property Data & Systems team is managed and service needs are met including all KPI's set. Coaching and developing staff to maximise performance.
- Deciding on work programmes based on "whole-life" costing and responsible for determining whether required works should be carried out under capital or revenue work streams. Producing programmes of planned work in accordance with Camden's asset management strategy ensuring business priorities are met and value for money achieved. Responsible for identifying and programming works with total annual value of up to £50m.
- Manage all live capital and repairs programming information to monitor the cost and project management of programmes and schemes in order to achieve a reliable base to assess value for money. This is to minimise risk in programme slippage and to maximise use of resources for the Council.
- Provide an integrated central divisional management of processing, monitoring and validation of all asset data for the Division with the objective of providing consistent and up-to-date stock condition data to inform strategic and operational business planning and investment decisions.
- To deliver key management information on complex asset data in various formats making best use of available IT resources and present on data to Heads of Service to inform investment decisions.
- To ensure team performance and service delivery meet defined standards and regulatory requirements with specific emphasis on customer service, delivery and value for money.
- Accountability for making sure all relevant IT systems are updated to reflect programme commitments, programmes of work completed and then actual programme out-turns and any other changes necessary to the accuracy of survey and other data is maintained over time. Be pro-active in identifying and recommending appropriate current technology and solutions
- To take the lead on identifying the need to undertake Stock Condition surveys, in whole or part, and in the procurement of this. Taking the lead in consulting with other sections of the Department, other Council departments and outside agencies, co-ordinating the briefing, scoping, procurement and delivery of Stock Condition surveys. Ensure that these surveys are undertaken in line with Departmental, Corporate and Government objectives. Working with external and internal Energy stakeholders to ensure Government Energy policies, procedures and standards, e.g. SAP, EPCS, are adhered to.
- Experience of effectively managing a team to meet targets and provide complex data to varying audiences
- Detailed knowledge of the building construction process in a public sector housing context and also knowledge of the Mechanical and Electrical assets in such context.
- Understanding of the current legislation and other requirements in a local authority setting relating to contracts and procurement processes, and to the national and local policies governing stock investment e.g. the decent homes standard.
- Ability to make informed recommendations for investment priorities and strategies and to analyse complex data sets intelligently in order to prepare programmes of major works.
- Ability to proactively manage workloads to deliver excellent quality work within strict deadlines, and to plan and prioritise work accordingly.
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Word and MS Project skills
- Previous Council Experience would be highly beneficial
- Locum Contract
- £27 per hour (Umbrella)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email