Akton has an opening for a Property Assistant
We are looking to appoint a Property Assistant (Compliance) for a 3 month period
The Property Assistant (Compliance) will be working in a busy Compliance Team dealing with:
- Fire Safety
- Asbestos Management
- Water Quality
- Monitoring of Gas Safety, Electrical Safety and Lift Maintenance
Key Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Data collection, cleansing and maintenance of information
- Working with the Compliance Team and other Officers to monitor, analyse and deliver improvements across all relevant performance indicator areas in order to ensure ongoing compliance with regulations.
- Prepare professional and clearly written communications to colleagues, partners and customers.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets, and use them to provide management updates using appropriate functionality to cleanse, interrogate and interpret data to ensure accurate management information is available in a timely manner, in the appropriate format for the audience, for example creating tables and graphs for use within management reports;
- Complete guided quality assurance checks of compliance-related reports received, and maintain quality assurance logs for reporting and contract management purposes.
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports from compliance systems to identify cyclical assessments required, format and issue to Technical Officers, and liaise with responsible officers to assist in assessment/action completion.
- Ensure enquires are responded to sensitively and resolved appropriately directing more complex calls to the appropriate Technical Officer.
Up to £11.20 per hour
0004 9E2B / 1_1626299644
11 days ago