Local Authority based role
The Council’s property and Land assets are managed by Place Partnership Ltd (PPL), which is a Facilities and Estate management company providing operation service delivery, professional and technical advice and is jointly owned between 4 local public sector partners.
The Council has retained a small inhouse client team to manage the contract to ensure the service delivery meets the Council’s requirements and provides direction on strategic/day to day transactional land and property estate management work. It is the latter where there is a temporary requirement to support the Strategic Property Manager.
The main duties of the post are as follows:
- Provide leadership for the PPL delivery to provide a clear estate management programme for reviewing and actioning lease or other forms of agreement renewals/rent reviews/breaks options/ terminations/ for the next 12-18 months.
- Be the conduit for PPL to review and plan with the services where future decisions are required on leased properties linked to service delivery and act as a gateway to ensure that the principles of the Corporate Landlord model are at the heart of decisions.
- Drive the development and action for PPL to deliver the 2020/21 disposal programme with agreed priority and disposal strategies for each site.
- Provide necessary decisions and instructions as required to enable PPL to action the disposal and estate management programmes to meet the Council’s priorities and enable PPL to maximise operational and financial returns.
- Successful track record of leading and managing the output of a commissioned service for Property Asset, Strategic and Transactional Management in a large, complex, multifaceted organisation with a diverse property portfolio.
- Substantial and practical experience of property related disciplines covering strategic asset management, and general estate management of a large diverse property portfolio.
- Substantial experience of independent decision making in the management of a diverse property portfolio for a service focused organisation.
- Considerable experience which demonstrates achievements in working collaboratively in a multi property, professional and disciplined environment.
- Significant experience of effective and efficient issue resolution.
- Ability to make decisions based on thorough analysis and understanding of appropriate factors. • Ability to drive service delivery to focus on key outcomes.
- Specialist knowledge to facilitate quick decision making.
- Excellent and effective interpersonal skills.
- A degree level or equivalent education qualification.
- A relevant professional property management qualification.
- Evidence of continuous personal development in a discipline or areas relevant to the role
- Locum Contract
- £400 per day Outside IR35
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com