Property Development and Regeneration Manager required for a fantastic contract based in Epsom
- To assist the Head of Property & Regeneration on the programme management and delivery of regeneration / property development projects
- To assist the programme management and delivery of
- regeneration / property development projects including
- housing and mixed-use schemes.
- To lead on preparing project briefs, project management plans, business cases, objectives, vision, financial appraisal, project timelines and performance measures.
- Ensure all aspects of development and regeneration are fully financially assessed in terms of viability, funding
- requirements, land assembly and acquisitions.
- Prepare development briefs and development / contractor selection criteria, commission marketing, conduct interviewing / selection of developers / partners for delivery purposes.
- To work in partnership with relevant consultants (architects, planners, property agents, lawyers etc), ensuring they are led, instructed and managed in line with delivery objectives to avoid risk of timelines slipping.
- To assist in preparing any grant applications and to identify new funding streams
- Must have prior experience and qualification in preparing project briefs, formulating business cases and understanding development viability. Must be South East based and capable of physically visiting sites to understand how projects will impact on their surroundings.
- RICS qualification preferred but relevant and recent experience essential.
- Understanding of local government procurement processes required.
- Local Authority Experience would be highly beneficial
- 3 Month + Contract
- £35 per hour (Paid via Umbrella - Rate Uplifted to cover charges)
- Full Time Hours
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email