£55k -£65k plus car allowance and Benefits
An experience consultancy site Construction Project Manager is required for an established Project Management and Quantity Surveying Consultancy based in Northampton.
The company has an enviable reputation working nationally with a number of Blue-Chip Clients primarily in the Industrial / Commercial, Education and Multi-Room sectors
Experienced Construction Project Manager (5 years +) / Senior Project Manager
- Able to lead a project in a team environment and report directly to a Client
- Good understanding of construction technology, sufficient to carry out quality inspections and reports
- Experienced in construction procurement, contracts (particularly JCT) and administering projects
- Experience within the Industrial, Education and / or Multi-Room sectors desirable
- Professionally qualified (preferably MRICS, MCIOB) with a Consultancy background.
- INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE
Competitive salary – to be negotiated dependent on experience
- Car allowance in addition to salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Professional membership fee paid
- 25 days holiday
- Modern spacious offices with free parking
- Excellent career / promotion prospects within the environment of a Partnership
The advancement of our staff is at our heart.
If you’re a driven individual looking to work hard and progress your career, apply now.