Main Purpose of Role:
- To be part of a leading consultancies occupier fit out team
- To lead Project Management Commissions, taking responsibility for end to end service delivery.
- To provide support on major Project Management Commissions, taking responsibility for an aspect of service delivery.
- To ensure that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards.
- Helping to establish the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
- Identifying and ensuring that the appropriate line manager is aware of quality, safety, health and environment issues
- Support in setting up effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project
- Project planning, including producing the detailed project plan
- Advising upon the procurement of resources
- Leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team
- Monitoring and applying performance management techniques
- Managing the change control process
- Monitoring and advising upon project finances
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Educated to degree level
- Holder of a construction/property related academic qualification (this could be your degree)
- Ideally professionally qualified in one of the following fields: construction, project management, engineering, surveying or architecture
- Experience of delivering CAT B office fit-out projects
- Delivered schemes in excess of 30,000 sqft
- Project Management experience in a Consultancy preferred