- To manage the provision of the appropriate range of property-related professional services and to procure the design and construction elements of construction related services for corporate capital projects.
- Work closely with colleagues in the Service Directorates and with other Stakeholders to ensure they are fully informed throughout the development and delivery process, to enhance customer experience.
- To be responsible for small to medium value corporate projects ensuring the objectives are met across development and delivery phases and ensure that all projects within programmes have risk registers that are realistic and kept to date.
- Proven Project Management Experience
- Experience working with a Local Authority
- Property Maintenance Experience
- Locum Contract
- Up to £400ltd per day
If interested in this role please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org