£45k-£50k plus car and benefits
An experienced Project Manager with a Quantity Surveying Background is required for an established Project Management and Cost Management Consultancy based in Cardiff. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialists in the residential care sector with genuine opportunities for progression within the company.
The Project Manager is accountable to the Managing Director for successfully delivering the role of Employers Agent across a number of projects and for providing technical and quantity surveying support to the business as a whole.
The Project Manager will also oversee and lead the preparation, coordination and delivery of presentations to customers as required, to successfully communicate proposals.
- Proven project management and team leadership skills.
- Exemplary customer management skills.
- Experience of managing multiple projects.
- Quantity Surveying background.
- Excellent planning and programming skills.
- Working knowledge of JCT contracts and in particular JCT design & build contracts.
- Working knowledge of Health Safety & Environmental legislation.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction through achievement of quality.
- Experience of cost control and cost planning.
- Care Home/Extra Care experience.