Miniplug Project Manager.
To project manage the construction of and installation of:
* 23,000m2 of poly tunnels including groundworks and civils.
* Seed sowing and transplanting line.
* Aluminium rolling bench system internally and a further 15,000m2 externally.
* All associated irrigation and electrical systems.
Being delivered as a largely turn-key solution by a principal contractor.
Based near Whitchurch and commencing in August 2021 with completion expected in April 2022.
* Strong interpersonal ability to manage the main contractor effectively.
* Good communication skills to keep the Maelor team fully informed.
* Problem-solving skills to ensure the project is delivered effectively.
* Experience of Project Management in industrial or agricultural setting.
* Quality control and sign off.
* Health & Safety and CDM.
* Financial skills to ensure the project is delivered to budget.
£35000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago