salary: £32,000 -£37,500
Industry: Steel and Fabrications
specialising in the design of steel fabrications and installation of steel ranging from construction to rail, to water.
To be considered for the Experienced Project Manager, you will need the following:
- Dealing with customers to understand/determine the scope and provide estimates
- Writing Work Package Plans, Method Statements for approval
- Resource allocation
- Attending planning meetings
- Liaising with clients and subcontractors
- Carrying out site audits
- Organising site plant
- Good knowledge of steel manufacturing & mechanical engineering required.
- Rail & Utilities experience is required.
- IOSH (preferred)
- NVQ Engineering
Must be eligible to work in the UK
A track record of successful projects should be demonstrated, with the following skills evident:
- Creative Thinking
- Customer Focus
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Working
- Drive & Decisiveness