Strong Structural Steel Experience min 2 years
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager with Structural Steel experience to join our contracts team.
This position is an exciting opportunity to take on a leading role within a successful and growing business. Highly organised and conscientious, you’ll be able to plan and prioritise your own work to tight deadlines by planning project activities; evaluating the implementation and progress of the project.
With strong interpersonal and communication skills, you’ll have superb negotiation skills which allow you to communicate effectively with both internal members of staff along with external customers.
The successful candidate will need a sound technical knowledge of structural steel projects plus a good understanding of current Health & Safety requirements. Possession of appropriate CSCS accreditation will also be a distinct advantage.
The role will require regular travel and the post holder to work flexibly between our Offices and a number of live Sites.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the projects.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Assistance with logistics planning for project bids.
- Any other appropriate duties identified and allocated by management.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS (or equivalent) health and safety qualification.
- Appointed Person qualification would also be an advantage.
- Experience of working within the structural steel industry.
We offer a competitive benefits package including company pension.