- Working within the People Directorate
- Working within Change Management
- Service Transformation and Improvement Projects
- To manage, support and deliver projects and work packages to agreed project management standards (i.e. PRINCE2).
- To produce, and manage relevant documentation and project plans to a range of internal stakeholders including County Councillors, Directors, members of the public, unions, and external partners and agencies
- To ensure that projects deliver to Time, Cost, and Quality and ensure that benefits are realised in line with the Business Case.
- To lead projects within the County Council and with partner organisations as required which have cross directorate impacts.
- To apply appropriate change management methods to achieve sustainable change.
- A recognised project management qualification and significant project management experience.
- A Degree/NVQ5 or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience with a local authority
- Evidence of further professional development, within a relevant area or able to show relevant experience e.g. IT Implementation, Change Management, Procurement, Process Engineering or Service re-structure
- Locum Contract
- £200 per day
- Inside IR35
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org