c£60,000-£65,000 + Package
I’m currently working with a leading main contractor who works in the Residential, Education and Commercial Sectors. We are looking for Project Managers to work on a new build multi-storey residential scheme in Manchester City Centre. You will be supporting a multi-phased development with a 3-4-year time frame.
We are looking for experienced Project Managers who have tower development experience.
- Ensure the project specific Construction Health, Safety and Environment is developed and reviewed periodically
- Co-operate with the Health and Safety Director and Health, Safety and Environment Managers
- Arrange pre-contract meetings with contractors to discuss and subsequently check and monitor their working methods and other site requirements
- Prior to carrying out work on site, and, in consultation with the Line Manager / Health, Safety and Environment Manager / Sub-contractors / Suppliers arrange for the preparation, distribution and implementation of the following relevant site specific documents:
- Health and Safety rules
- Risk assessments / mitigation measures
- COSHH assessments
- Method statements
- Ensure all site correspondence and record sheets are sent to Head Office on a weekly basis
- Experienced Project Managers who have tower development experience
- Have a working knowledge of the requirements of Health, Safety and Environment legislation, in particular the Health and Safety at Work Act, Construction (Design and Management) Regulations and the Environmental Protection Act etc.
- Know the requirements of the Health, Safety and Environment Management System
- Thorough understanding of project flow and demand fulfilment
- Leadership and people management skills