Akton Recruitment has a role of Programme Manager available in South Yorkshire
Key Duties/Areas of Responsibility
1. To ensure business change is achieved across the Housing Service through the implementation of a new Housing Management system and associated technologies to deliver the following outcomes:
a. Adherence to statutory and local policies, guidance and procedures
b. Implementing a best practice solution aligned to the Design Principles
c. Improved performance and performance monitoring
d. Delivery of the new system to the timescales and within the project budget (both internal and supplier cost envelopes)
e. Delivery in line with the contractual terms and conditions with proactive management of variance via escalation, change control and/ or available penalties within the terms
2. Ensure that the project produces the required products within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits.
3. Producing a project plan, identifying, securing and managing resources (within the project framework).
4. Develop and foster effective relationships with external stakeholders, partners and agencies, representing and promoting the Council's interests with these groups.
5. Responsible for ensuring that the project is focussed throughout its lifecycle on achieving its objectives and delivering the forecast benefits as defined.
6. Report to Project Board and other governance structures as appropriate.
7. Maximising the deployment of mobile technologies, digital and self-service across the Housing Service.
8. Manging the "Go Live" process with appropriate sign off by key roles and third party suppliers.
9. Liaise with suppliers' project managers and other internal project managers to deliver the project.
10. Co-ordinate work on the project, chairing project team meetings, ensuring that all parties perform satisfactorily and report regularly to client and/or Council Members on progress and costs.
11. Provide professional advice on managing the project and associated risks.
12. Contribute to the Council's budget process, advising the senior managers within the directorate and Elected Members on service priorities and implications of budgetary options
Up to £300 per hour
7 days ago