Professional Services Manager (FM) required for a fantastic contract based at Torness Power Station
- Lead the day to day management of all activities of the Professional Services contract and experience of developing operational teams, focused on service delivery.
- Prepare any necessary reports, and relevant management information in accordance with agreed formats and timescales.
- Ensure a pro-active approach to forming partnerships with key stakeholders in the interest of enhancing provision, and maximising value and efficiencies.
- Effective and decisive organisational skills with experience in proposing new ideas and reviewing these approaches with the EGM for consideration.
- Planning, monitoring and control of HR including recruitment, attendance management and investigation/disciplinaries
- Ability to lead a team consistent with the Company behaviours and communicate across all levels adhering to company policies and procedures
- Sound understanding of H&S, Environment and QA procedures. Ability to produce RAMS and QA plans.
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft applications and other information management systems.
- Ability to cost new or changed requirement and manage budgets for the department
- Ensure staff are fully trained and competent to carry out roles and where possible multi-skill staff to support business resilience.
- Experience of managing FM services at a Management level within an Office/Industrial Environment.
- 3 Years' experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
- Good written and communicating skills, computer literate.
- IOSH Managing Safely, SMSTS or the like
- Temp to Perm Contract
- £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email