Salary: £35,000-£40,000 PA
Location: Washington, North-East, UK
Shifts: Mon-Fri DAYS
I'm currently looking for a Production Engineer for a Manufacturer in Washington who're an established and recognised leader in filtration technology.
- You will be responsible for continuously implementing methods to increase efficiency's whilst sustaining world class production quality.
- You will need to study current product and manufacturing methods, analyse and research to implement improvements throughout the production section.
- You must be educated in a relevant field or possess relevant experience with equivalent qualifications (HND/HNC).
- You will need to have a proven track record in lean manufacturing; delivering continuous improvement; business development tools and techniques and experience using automation to optimise efficiency's.
- The role will require you to have strong ability to work on own initiative and a pro-active strategic approach to challenges.
- You will be an effective team player and have a proven track record in influencing individuals and teams to achieve good outcomes.