The client we're working with specialises in manufacturing machinery across a range of specialities including;
- Gun Drilling
- Boring Lines
- Linear Actuators
- Vertical Grinding Machines
- Aluminium Tooling
- CNC operation & programming
- Optimisation of CNC cycle times for a production environment
- Writing of Setting and Operator instruction/procedure documentation
- Use of Edgecam and Creo Cam software
- Tool-life management
- Producing Procedures and Work Instructions
- Assist in the training of manufacturing personnel.
- Specifying and develop all fixtures, gauging and software.
- Specify machine set-up programmes.
- Improve process cycle times
- Implement Lean principals
- Experienced CNC machinist
- Knowledge of CNC programming on Fanuc and / or Haas and / or Heidenhain language
- You will have previous experience programming and setting CNC machine tools
- Ability to produce programs both online and offline.
- Have experience of Edgecam and Creo CAM (or another similar CAD-CAM suite).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.