Salary: £28k to 38k (Depending on experience)
Shifts: Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.00pm Friday 7.30am – 12.30pm (37 hours per week)
I am looking for a Process Engineer for a manufacturer of precision formed steel components.
The ideal candidates need to have a proven track record of at least 3 years within the manufacturing industry in lean manufacturing. You will need knowledge of continuous improvement techniques and the ability to integrate into working practices is essential. Educated to degree standard within an engineering and manufacturing discipline.
- The ability to statistically analyse and act upon manufacturing process data and issues.
- Ability and confidence in technical understand, manufacturing methods and procedures.
- Working knowledge of quality engineering and standards.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customer and suppliers.
- Ability to identify and install cost/time improvements within the manufacturing processes.