My client has an impressive track record of providing leading edge advice on some of the most challenging and large scale projects.
The successful candidate will lead the design of a number of infrastructure schemes as well as liaising with clients and mentoring junior staff in the following disciplines:
- • Highway design (S38 / S278) both preliminary and detailed
- • Drainage design (S104 / S98) both strategic and detailed
- • Design of foul pumping stations, SUDS, flow control structures and balancing facilitates
- • Residential and commercial external works design including earthworks assessments
- • A Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE / CEng MCIHT/ CEnv CIWEM etc.)
- • A graduate Civil Engineer with a MEng / BEng / BSc who is near Chartered status
- • A Civil Engineer with experience in the civil engineering sector
- • A Civil & Structural Engineer who is proficient in using AutoCAD
- • Experience of using PDS & Microdrainage would be desirable
The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be the sort to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic work environment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and education background / requirements.