- Interact with customers to understand their mechanical challenges and propose solutions
- Work alongside the algorithm design team on mechanical aspects of subsea measurements
- Innovate and Develop mechanical solutions using manufacturing techniques targeting product development
- Degree (Masters/PhD preferred) in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Chartered Engineer or working towards Professional accreditation
- 10+ years of mechanical design with emphasis on FEA simulation and leading projects from the technical side.
- Track record of understanding new concepts and coming up with innovative ideas.
- Technical Skills likely to include elements from;
- Experience in electro-mechanical packaging / enclosure design for subsea. o FEA modelling
- One of [Fatigue, Corrosion, Flow-Assurance or Fluid Dynamics] analysis desirable o Materials science (Experience with Non-metallic materials desirable)
- Python modelling (or similar)
- Model-based design practices (COMSOL/Matlab/Simulink)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Share Options Scheme
- 33 days holidays per year (inclusive of public holidays)
Please send your CV to Tom Ellis on email@example.com