Principal Civil Engineer - Birmingham
Our client is a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy with 12 offices throughout the UK employing approximately 500 staff.
They deliver solutions to challenging problems in Property & Development, Infrastructure & Utilities and Mining & Minerals.
We are currently instructed on a number of interesting and exciting projects ranging in type and size from £500k to £90m in construction value. These projects are across many different sectors of development including residential, education, and waste sectors. They range from small affordable housing site infrastructure to Major schools and college projects.
You will be responsible for project managing your own schemes and project team, preparing high level analysis and design and detailed designs as required. Assisting and advising more junior members of staff throughout the whole team, report writing, liaising and dealing with other members of the Design team on projects. Assisting the team leader and developing relationships with our current clients and contacts and assisting with introducing new clients and contacts to the team.
The successful candidate will have a Civil Engineering degree and experience in the design of roads, drainage and earthworks design for a variety of sectors and project sizes. Hands-on CAD experience of 3D design using Civil 3D, would be a distinct advantage.
* Membership of the Firm's Group Personal Pension Plan, with Employer's contribution of up to 5%.
* Payment of relevant professional subscriptions.
* 24 days annual leave per year.
* Membership to the Firm's Private Health Care Scheme.
* Critical Illness cover
* Inclusion in the Firm's Life Assurance Policy given as 3 times annual salary.
* Mobile Phone with inclusive tariff including personal usage.
* Flexi-Time Working Schedule.
* Long service awards.
* Cycle to Work Scheme.
* Travel Loans.
* Recruitment Bounty Scheme.