Principal Structural Engineer
A position has become available to work for my esteemed national client. As an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy, they are expanding their team due to a number of new projects coming to fruition.
My client is looking for a Chartered Principal Structural Engineer MIStructE/MICE with extensive post-qualification experience of managing whole design processes and leading an effective, professional building structures team. This is to be based in Welwyn Garden City.
To be considered for the Principal Structural Engineer role, you must have:
- Extensive experience of risk management and identifying optimum solutions.
- Demonstrable record of liaising professionally with external clients, agencies and other design consultants.
- Experience of managing project teams and promoting a positive and effective workplace environment.
- Experience of large complex steel structures and expertise in use of Tekla Structural Designer desirable
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays, plus Birthday Day
- Life Assurance
- Pension - 5.5% employer contribution
- Annual professional membership fees paid