£65k - £70k Plus Car Allowance
An opportunity for an experienced Principal / Senior Civil Design Engineer has arisen for leading firm of Consulting Engineers, Project Managers and Development Consultants based in Birmingham city centre.
This is an opportunity that offers leadership of the Birmingham Civils department with the ability to move into an Associate Director position within 12 months whilst you build a team around you.
We are looking for a good all-round engineer with experience of detailed road designs, cut and fill analysis and drainage and flood risk assessments on the commercial development side of projects.
The successful candidate will join the local business, and will lead the design of a number of infrastructure schemes as well as liaising with clients and mentoring junior staff in the following disciplines:
- Highway design (S38 / S278) both preliminary and detailed
- Drainage design (S104 / S98) both strategic and detailed
- Design of foul pumping stations, SUDS, flow control structures and balancing facilitates
- Residential and commercial external works design including earthworks assessments
- A Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE / CEng MCIHT/ CEnv CIWEM etc.)
- A graduate Civil Engineer with a MEng / BEng / BSc who is near Chartered status
- A Civil Engineer with experience in the civil engineering sector
- A Civil & Structural Engineer who is proficient in using AutoCAD
- Experience of using PDS or Microdrainage Civils 3D