Salary: £50,000 plus car allowance
Their mission is to play a key role in making buildings more energy-efficient, sustainable and cost-effective to operate and they pride themselves on our exemplary track record of designing innovative and sustainable mechanical and electrical solutions, that minimise the use of natural resources. The Building Services team is a source of world-leading expertise and offers a pro-active and collaborative approach to skill development and professional excellence.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and client-focused Mechanical Building Services expert to join the team at our head office in Newcastle, to play a leading role in ensuring the successful delivery of innovative mechanical design solutions for some of the most exciting building projects in the UK and around the world. Working across a variety of sectors such as Education, Healthcare, Residential, Retail and Critical Systems, you will lead a team of specialist engineers and technicians, and work closely with colleagues of various disciplines to manage the delivery of technically-excellent, profitable projects.
You will develop new and nurture existing outstanding client relationships that maximise satisfaction and ensure repeat business, and will use your wealth of expertise and leadership skills to manage, motivate and inspire less experienced engineers.
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- Substantial experience in a Mechanical Engineering role within a building services context (Ventilation, cooling, and air conditioning, heating systems etc)
- You have proven your technical expertise in relevant design software such as CYMAP or Hevacomp
- You have a portfolio of experience demonstrating your familiarity with high-quality engineering solutions and a client-focused approach.
- In your most recent position, you have consistently demonstrated your ability to manage multiple large scale projects and less experienced engineers to deliver to, and exceed client expectations, and crucially you have a passion for creative and intuitive design.
- Given the collaborative and client-focused nature of this role, excellent communication and project management skills are essential.
- Car allowance
- 28 days holiday (with the opportunity to obtain more)
- Healthcare Plan
- Pension Scheme