Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an Information Officer the team at the Derby Council.
Job Role: Information Governance Officer
To deliver compliance with data protection, information security and any other appropriate associated legislation.
To assist in the development and implementation of the Council's Information Governance framework.
* Assist the Head of Governance & Assurance to make sure that the Council fully complies with all aspects of information governance including Data Protection and FOI legislation and any other appropriate, associated legislation.
* Maintain the Council's data protection policy.
* Provide advice and support to all departments on data protection issues, and if required, provide an appropriate level of training.
* Assist with appeals and complaints from the Information Commissioner's Office
* Be responsible for all subject access requests received by the Council.
* Lead on information disclosures to external agencies.
£15.78 ph (Umbrella Rate)
3 Month Contract
Up to £15.78 per hour
29 days ago