Salary: £50,000 to £55,000
A well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. They have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized businesses.
You will be expected to work on a variety of projects. It is a vital requirement that you have worked collaboratively with colleagues’ clients and wider professional teams. In this role, you will be required to supervise and support engineers. Within this role, you would work primarily on national, local, and subject to agreement, potentially international projects assisting our customer and regional teams in the design development of major development infrastructure and highway schemes.
- Experience in production and approval of single and multi-discipline fee proposals for customer projects
- Must be fully conversant with AutoCAD, PDS Site Developer / Civil 3D, XP Solutions suite, Micro-drainage, MS Project or similar, TEDDS, and other industry recognised software
- Impeccable track record of deadline execution within various sectors of the Built Environment
- Experienced team leader
- Degree qualified, and/or have significant post qualification experience in the design and maintenance of major development and Highways infrastructure.
- Competitive annual holiday entitlement
- Office closure over Christmas holiday
- Pension scheme
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Branded PPE