Principal Building Control Officer required for a fantastic contract based in Sunderland
- Plan vetting of complex commercial properties and site visits to complex commercial properties. Area is allocated and work in that area will be dealt with by the officer
- To assist the Building Control Manager with the management of the Building Control Section.
- To assist the Building Control Manager with the roles and responsibilities around Safety at Sports Grounds legislation.
- To oversee and deal with large, complex residential and commercial schemes.
- To advise staff in dealing with the administration of the Building Regulations and the raising of fees in difficult and non routine cases.
- To promote continuing professional development and assist with educational and training matters within the section.
- Work in a positive and co-operative manner with other members of the team.
- To develop and maintain ISO 9001-2015 quality assurance systems and Customer Service Excellence accreditations
- Degree in Building Surveying or similar, Chartered membership of RICS, CIOB, CABE
- Council Based experience would be beneficial
- 6 Months Contract
- £21.19 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Uplifted to cover charges)
- Based in Sunderland
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email