- There will be a particular focus on work to tackle climate change, working to both reduce emissions from the Council's operations and estate, and with councils across Derbyshire, communities, businesses and other organisations to reduce emissions in Derbyshire.
- To support the co-ordination, development and implementation of corporate policy initiatives and programmes within the County Council.
- To support the development and implementation of corporate policies, initiatives and programmes in areas such as horizon scanning, partnership working, climate change and sustainability, voluntary sector support, community involvement, and equality and diversity.
- To support the preparation, monitoring and implementation of the Council’s statutory and non-statutory plans.
- To support the development and implementation of the council’s performance improvement framework, including analysing, interpreting and reporting information to enable the Council, with its partners, to effectively manage performance and improve services
- To research information, prepare reports and make presentations to local authority committees and meetings of other organisations as appropriate.
- To assist in the development and maintenance of information on the council’s intranet and external website
- To co-ordinate and provide support to cross-service and crosspartnership working groups as appropriate.
- Experience of working in the Public Sector
- Experience of interdepartmental/cross service working
- Experience of collecting, managing and disseminating information from a range of sources
- Experience of administrative work
- Experience of writing reports, plans, newsletters etc to a high standard
- Knowledge of corporate policy issues
- Knowledge of quality improvement approaches to public service delivery
- Knowledge of a range of consultation techniques
- Knowledge of and ability to manage projects
- Locum Contract
- 3 Months with view to extend
- £16.17 per hour Umbrella
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com