£26,000 - £31,000 a year
My client is seeking a qualified gas/plumbing engineer with multi-skilled abilities to join their team.
The work will be based in Bolton and as a mobile field engineer you will be attending an average of 8 jobs per day, in a 25 mile radius of Bolton, it is essential that the candidate is located within 5miles of the area to allow the collection parts and materials from base in a reasonable time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gas Boiler repair, installation and servicing
- General Plumbing & Leak Solving
- General Maintenance Works
- Be a fully qualified gas engineer with current ACS.
- Be able to work on all types of domestic boilers, gas fires, water heaters and unvented hot water cylinders
- Be a competent plumber and able to repair and trace leaks, which can involve inspecting under baths and lifting floorboards.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with boiler breakdowns & fault finding.
- Gas accreditation
- NVQ Level 2 min
- Minimum of 10 years Gas and Plumbing Experience
- Driving License
- Ability to utilise smart phones and devices
- The successful applicant will have a passion for fault finding and be able to logically trace faults in gas appliances using common practice, experience and intuition.
- Basic electrical safety and fault finding
The applicant must have a full clean UK driving licence, be a resident in the U.K. and be able to pass both a previous employer’s reference and CRB check.
- Company Vehicle
- A uniquely positive and pleasant working environment