Planning Policy Manager required for a fantastic contract based in Epsom
- To provide effective leadership and management of the Council's Planning Policy Services.
- To seek the continual improvement of these services.
- To assist the Head of Planning specifically to contribute towards the delivery and implementation of the Local Plan and other associated place making strategy and policy instruments.
- As a member of the council's management, contribute to the achievement of the Council's corporate vision, behaviours and priorities and the development of the Council's positive high performing culture.
- To lead in project management and provide higher-level planning policy professional advice to the service and other internal customers Advising Members, Senior Officers, the Borough Council's Development Management Team and other customers on the planning policy implications associated with plan-making and decision taking Drafting strategies and policies - specifically making contributions to the preparation of complex policies relating to strategic growth and infrastructure Preparing and overseeing the production and collation of technical evidence (to inform policy and decision making) Report writing Overseeing the processes and collection of Community infrastructure Levy
- Town Planning related Degree
- Chartered Member of the RTPI or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of the statutory regulatory framework relating to Planning services
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Locum Contract
- £350-£437 per day Paid via Umbrella Company
- Council Based Role
- Based in Epsom
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email