- Examine and evaluate all types of planning applications made under the Town and Country Planning Acts and related legislation. Assess whether proposals are in accordance with Council’s policies and liaises with officers of other directorates on matters arising from planning.
- Assist with carrying out project briefs and feasibility studies in relation to regeneration and/or economic strategy work and liaising with staff in Greenwich Planning as required.
- Deal with enquiries from the public, developers, potential developers, other authorities, Council Members and relevant clients on planning, regeneration and economic development issues and proposals involving policy interpretation, planning law, technical criteria or of a research, policy, plan, development control, design or environment nature.
- Locum Contract
- 6 Month Contract
- Pay Rate Negotiable for the right candidate
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject or planning experience
- Experienced Planning Officer
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com