Planning Enforcement Officer required for a fantastic contract based in Poole
- To ensure approved development accords with the planning permission and conditions are implemented to ensure a harmonious relationship between the build or activity and the wider urban or rural environment in accordance with the National Planning Policy framework.
- To investigate, negotiate and enforce, commence legal proceedings where necessary, when breaches of planning control, advertisement, listed building, and TPO infringements are identified.
- Provide Councillors, applicants and the general public with an efficient, effective and accessible and professional planning service for which the post holder is responsible.
- General understanding of planning principles and development management.
- Managing a workload to achieve deadlines
- Understanding of planning enforcement regime
- Minimum of 5 GCSE Grades C or above, including Mathematics, English, or equivalent
- 3x 'A' levels, degree or equivalent experience
- Diploma or equivalent in Planning or a related discipline.
- Locum Contract
- 3 Months + Ongoing
- 37 Hours
- £19 per hour Umbrella (Inside IR35)
If interested please call 01772 428186 or email or