Planning Development Manager required for a fantastic contract based in Epsom
- To provide effective leadership and management of the Council's Development Management Services.
- To provide effective leadership and management of the Council's Development Management, and Enforcement Services. To seek the continual improvement of these services.
- To assist the Head of Planning in the achievement of service targets, to undertake a personal workload of complex planning applications and determine cases under delegated powers.
- As a member of the council's management, contribute to the achievement of the Council's corporate vision, behaviours and priorities and the development of the Council's positive high performing culture.
- To review performance and report to the Head of Planning To establish trends and react appropriately To compare performance of the section with others and draw conclusions and make recommendations about effectiveness, efficiency, corporate profile and seek appropriate improvements/changes to service provision in consultation with the Head of Planning
- Town Planning related Degree
- Chartered Member of the RTPI or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of the statutory regulatory framework relating to Planning services
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Locum Contract
- £350-£437 per day Paid via Umbrella Company
- Council Based Role
- Based in Epsom
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email